Satellite Media Tours
SMTs remain a cost-effective way to get your messages out to the media and directly to the consumers you and your clients are looking to reach. SMTs generally consist of a series of television interviews over a two, three, or four-hour time period with your artist, celebrity, company spokesperson and the media. SMTs may focus on one spokesperson for a new product or significant event, such as a book release or movie premiere.
Bear in mind, not every story topic and every spokesperson is a good match for a media tour. Carefully consider:
- Does it have wide news appeal? Producers want “news they can use”, with easy-to-understand consumer messages
- Does the spokesperson have a level of media recognition or does he or she offer a truly unique perspective on the story?
Part of our job is to help you determine this! We are with you every step of the way to determine if a SMT is beneficial for your cause and how we can maximize its benefits.
Our SMT service includes the process from start to finish including:
- Pitch development
- B-Roll development and distribution
- Securing outlets and media participation
- Studio Prep and Satellite connection
- Staffing (Camera crew, Producer, Lighting, Phone Coordinator, etc.)
- Placement follow-up
- Airings Recap